Tuesday 3 June 2014

Leibster Award

Firstly, if you're interested here are the rules for the award:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Answer the eleven questions he/she asks.
  3. Nominate eleven bloggers.
  4. Ask these eleven bloggers eleven questions.
  5. Let these eleven bloggers know that they have been nominated.

SO, I was nominated by Pixxie Penguin, here are her 11 questions answered by me!

1) when looking for a book to read, does the front cover make a big part in the decision process? If I'm looking for a new book in a book shop, I will scan a shelf and see which cover catches my eye then read the blurb and see if I think I will like it. But if I have been recommended a book or I have read books by the same author previously, then the cover doesn't put me off or anything if it looks crap. So I would say it influences my decision slightly!

2) Which book (if any) do you think is better as a film? I don't think I've ever read a book that has film that is better than it! I think TV shows are different though, I haven't read Game of Thrones yet, but the book has to be bloody good to be as good as the TV shows. Similarly, I haven't read the Hannibal books but I doubt very much that the books are better.

3) what is your favourite film? I don't actually know my favourite film. I love Marley and Me but it makes me cry so much, I love Marvel films in general, and I love Disney films, especially Lilo and Stitch!

4) Favourite TV show/series? Hannibal is my favourite TV show. It is AMAZING, I've never watched anything like it.

5) if you could meet one person living or dead for a day, who would it be? I may be considered a psycho for this but I'd actually like to meet Hitler, I want to know what he was like as a person on a one to one basis, because he must have been a bloody good 'people' person. OR, I'd love to meet Karl Pilkington and Misha Collins.

6) Favourite food? I love all food. I really like any sort of tomato pasta dish or chicken tikka. Or cheesecake. Yum.

7) Best take away/ Restaurant ? I love Nando's!! I also love the Chinese buffet in Sunderland.

8) Favourite sport. I don't really like sport. Well, I don't like watching it, but I always loved playing badminton at school!

9) A sport/exercise you wish you could be better at? Swimming because I can't really swim.

10) A guilty pleasure, or comfort item.  I don't really think I have any! I have a lot of penguin teddies if they count?

11) Favourite place to be. I love being in bed with my boyfriend watching our TV shows on his laptop. It's so cosy and nice!

My turn!
I don't actually think I know 11 bloggers, so I'll just leave my 11 questions here, feel free to answer them and comment and let me know that you've done it so I can check out your blog! :)

1. If you could have one wish granted right now, what would it be?
2. What is one mystery/question you wish you had the answer to?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
4. Your thoughts on religion and why?
5. What do you spend the most money on?
6. If you had infinite money, what would you do first?
7. If you were president for 1 year, what would you change?
8. What is/was your favourite subject in school and why?
9. Where was your best holiday ever?
10. What makes you happiest?
11. Why do you blog?

Don't forget to comment and let me know you answered! Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment