Tuesday 3 June 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 27, 28, 29 & 30

I missed four days of my blog challenge! I don't even know what I've been doing with myself. Anyway, here they are...

Day 27: What is your favourite part of your body and why?
I like my wrists because they're thin and my hands are alright because my nails usually look neat. I don't think there is anything else I like really.

Day 28: What is your love language?
Okay, so I didn't know what this meant so I looked it up. Apparently there are five 'love languages':
- Words of affirmation: spoken praise and appreciation
- Acts of service: physically doing something to help your partner
-  Receiving gifts: from small, cheap or homemade gifts to expensive and elaborate ones
- Quality time: taking a small portion of time out of your day to sit and be with your partner and nothing else
- Physical touch: anything that requires you and your partner to touch and be close
After reading about it, I think my love language is 'physical touch', for me, a cuddle from my boyfriend makes everything better.

Day 29: What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
I think people think I'm a bit of a tough nut. I think that's because I'm an angry person, and I will speak my mind. But I'm actually a giant softie. I do complain a lot and I get angry easily, but if there was nothing to be angry over then I wouldn't be. I'd be the happiest person in the world if the world was a nice place to be. I think the tough nut exterior is a good thing in general, but I think people underestimate how emotional I can actually be, which is sometimes a bad thing because they could upset me and not even know it.

Day 30: List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
You know, I don't think there are ten things I want to be remembered for! I would love people to remember me for the times I made them happy and for the things we did together. I would want people to think that there lives were made better by me and that I was a good person and most of all a good wife and mum. That's it really, as long as people remember me for that, I will be happy.

So that's my blog challenge done! I know I didn't do it everyday but I had fun and maybe you know a little bit more about me now. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment