Thursday 29 May 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 25 & 26

Day 25: If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and why?
You know, I'd love to have dinner with someone really smart so they could just teach me all night. Someone like Charles Darwin!

Day 26: What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
I think the concept of money is something the world has most wrong. Everything, EVERYTHING, revolves around money and I understand why, but I hate that money is put before everything. Look at poverty, poverty could be eradicated completely very, very easily if businesses/countries were to give up some of their money for a little while. But they don't and it makes me so sad. Also, global warming could be prevented if governments would invest enough money to provide sustainable energy forms in their countries. It would be such a short term sacrifice of a big sum of money and we would be totally self-sufficient for our energy. How amazing is that? It is heartbreaking to know that we treat our planet so badly, and that we could fix it if money didn't have such a huge hold over everyone's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment