Tuesday 27 May 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 22, 23 & 24

I forgot to do this the past few days! Oops.

Day 22: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
5 years: I'll be almost 26 so I would like to be in a career I love, hopefully married - definitely engaged and hopefully owning my first house.
10 years: Almost 36 so I would like to have all of the above, including definite marriage, still in my dream career, and have maybe 2 children.
15 years: Almost 41. Anything could have happened by then. Hopefully I'll still be happily married and loving my career. No more children though! I'd love to just have a really happy family.

Day 23: List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
1. I love gaaaaaaaames! My favourite thing would be playing World of Warcraft with the boyf, it's just so much fun.
2. Music - listening to music or singing along to music, it's just really relaxing.
3. TV and movies! I just love how different they can be and there's nothing better than curling up and watching your favourite show/movie.
4. Photography - I need to do this more often but I used to do it at college and it was amazing, it meant that I can be creative without having to draw/paint which I'm not great at.
5. Reading - I really like reading, especially when I find a book I can really get in to. I've not read anything in a while because I haven't really had time but I think I will start reading again soon.

Day 24: Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
When I was little, me and my sister were really close, my mum and dad were happy (most of the time) and my little brother was super annoying because he copied everything I did but I loved him.
Now me and my sister never talk, my mum and dad are separated and I'm close with my little brother. It's actually really different and it's weird but the changes happened quite slowly so its something I got used to as time went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment