Saturday 24 May 2014

X-Men: Days Of Future Past

Yesterday I went to see the new X-Men film. I had seen quite a few people saying it was really good so I was excited!


The plot of the film centers around Wolverine going back into the past to stop an event from happening that leads to war against mutants in the future.

Firstly, the action was awesome. The sentinels were so powerful and scary! Even the strongest mutants were helpless against them. Also, the slow-motion scene at the pentagon was amazing.

The plot was really consistent and engaging all the way through and the different relationships between the mutants became tense and interesting. 

I don't want to say much else because I really don't want to spoil the film, it's too good! Go and watch it, it's the best X-Men film by far.
Also, make sure you watch the end credit scene and if you're not a comic book nerd (I'm unfortunately not), just Google it, it sounds like it's leading to something even better than Days of Future Past and I cannot wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment