Friday 23 May 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 19 & 20

Day 19: If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
I want to live in Canada! The people are all friendly and they get proper snow. I love snow.

Day 20: Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood
I don't know about significant but I have loads of funny ones!

1. I remember the first time my little brother had chewing gum, we told him not to swallow it because it wraps around his intestines if he does so he was being really careful. He ended up swallowing it and he immediately started screaming, my mum was on the phone to my nan and she was panicking like 'MUM I'VE GOT TO GO BYE'. As she was saying it the chewing gum came back up and fell out of my brother's mouth (probably due to the screaming) and he suddenly stopped and pointed to it and just said 'NO'. It was hilarious.
2. I remember being really young and falling down the toilet when I went to grab toilet roll so I had to shout for my mum.
3. One time, me and my sister were throwing our teddies up to the ceiling and catching them, but I threw mine too hard and he hit the ceiling and banged his eye. When I picked him up he only had one eye! My mum and dad took him to surgery to get it glued back. To this day he looks like this...  (o_O) Poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment